On February 4, 2015 (World Cancer Day), I launched a year-long initiative to eat at least five servings of produce every day in honor of my dad who lost his battle against pancreatic cancer on February 4, 1988.
I am inspired to do so because the National Cancer Institute and other experts suggest that people who eat five or more servings of fruits and vegetables a day are less likely to develop cancer.
Will you keep me accountable by subscribing to this blog? It can be a daily reminder to you to eat more fruits and vegetables.
Please spread the word to family and friends in honor of someone you know who is fighting cancer or a survivor. Or in memory of someone you have lost to the disease. This simple message – to eat five or more servings of fruits and vegetables a day – can have a powerful impact on the lives of those around you.
p.s. I am nearing completion of my 700-hour nutrition consultant training program with Bauman College and one of the key lessons learned is that eating plenty of produce can help prevent most disease and lead to optimal health.
Good luck! Look forward to following your experiences!
Thank you for following!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hallo! I am always really enjoying your blog! Your pictures of dishes make me hungry! Seriously!! Thank you!
Today I am going to nominate you for a Liebster Award! If you like, please read the rule and post your answers on your site.
My 10 questions for you:
1. What is your dream for the future?
2. Do you want to live in a different country? If so, where is it and why?
3. What kind of food do you like?
4. Have you ever traveled? If so, where have you been?
5. What is your favorite season? And Why?
6. Do you cook? If so, what is/are your best dish/es?
7. If you get 1-month-vacation, what will you do?
8. What is/are the most important thing/s for your life?
9. What makes you smile recently?
10. Do you like reading? If so, What book do you recommend?
The Rules for the ten nominated blogs:
* Nominate 10 blogs and tell them that they have been nominated
* Each nominee must have under 200 followers
* Thank the person who nominated you and link to the nominating blog
* Answer my 10 questions and propose 10 new ones for your nominees
* Write a post containing my questions for you
* Include these rules in your post
Thank you for the generous compliments and nomination! I will work on posting the answers (I love your questions) and the rest this week!
LikeLiked by 1 person